Monday, January 13, 2014

Huck taunts Arslan: Dream on, I’m the champion


January 25 will see WBO cruiserweight champion Marco Huck to fight compatriot Firat Arslan for a second time. 

Prior to the rematch of their first fight nearly 15 months ago, which saw Huck escaping with a narrow win on points, the tension is rising.

Arslan was first to put forward, stating at last Wednesday’s media day: “I am feeling like the world champion since my first fight against Marco, which I actually won. Now it is time to collect my belt from him.”

However, Huck is not having any of it and counters: “Dream on, Firat – I am the champion! But as I am not heartless, I did make a picture of my belt and signed it with a personal dedication for you!”

The 43-year-old Arslan is hoping to become the oldest man in boxing history to win the cruiserweight championship

No comments:

Post a Comment