Thursday, November 28, 2013

DAVID PRICE Begins Rebuilding Dec. 14th in Neubrandenburg, Germany

The rebuilding process begins for David Price (15-2, 13 KOs) on December 14 when he travels to Neubrandenburg, Germany to face Evgeny Orlov (14-12-1, 10 KOs).
‘‘I am excited to be starting this new chapter in my career,’’ said Price. ‘‘My training with Adam (Booth) has been going really well. We have made some changes in the gym and been working on a few different things for this fight. Come fight night people will see these changes in my performance.

‘‘My opponent Orlov is a tough guy so I am not taking anything for granted but I have seen him in training camps and watched him fight so I know what I need to do to beat him. I can’t wait to get back in the ring and get the ball rolling.’’
‘‘This is the first-step back for David,’’ said promoter Kalle Sauerland. ‘‘It will be a solid test and a great learning experience for him. There is no doubt that David has the potential to become a world champion but we must take things slowly to allow him to develop and grow as a fighter.’’
Headlining the sell-out show in Neubrandenburg will be Juergen Braehmer (41-2, 31 KOs) who takes on the unbeaten Marcus Oliveira (25-0-1, 20 KOs) for the vacant WBA World Light Heavyweight title. Also on the bill are heavyweight contender Kubrat Pulev and rising light middleweight ‘Gold’ Jack Culcay.
The show will be available to watch on ARD in Germany and Box Nation in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment