Monday, September 30, 2013

Chisora: Whoever I have in front of me on November 30th is getting destroyed


Promoter Frank Warren has announced a November 30 card at London’s Copper Box Arena headlined by heavyweight Dereck Chisora and middleweight Billy Joe Saunders.

The Hall of Fame Promoter’s hugely successful debut event at the stunning, state-of-the-art, venue earlier this month saw Chisora smashing his way to the European Heavyweight title and Saunders defending his British and Commonwealth belts. 


Chisora, who also holds the WBO International title, returns to action and makes the first defense of his European title against a challenger to be announced.

In the meantime, Chisora will be a ringside observer in Moscow this Saturday night for the most important heavyweight fight in recent years that sees WBO/IBF/WBA/IBO heavyweight world champion Wladimir Klitschko against undefeated Russian challenger Alexander Povetikin.

Chisora said, “I said that I would be destroying these guys from now and that’s what I’ve done in my last two fights. 

The fans and media know what I can do, this is the new Del Boy and this time I’m on the road to win the world heavyweight title. 

I love fighting at the Copper Box Arena and this is my new home. Whoever I have in front of me on November 30th is getting destroyed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment