Saturday, August 31, 2013

Dereck Chisora to face Edmund Gerber for Euro heavyweight belt

Heavyweight Dereck Chisora (17-4, 11 KOs) says he’ll smash up Edmund Gerber (23-1, 14 KOs) to win the European Heavyweight title and then he wants one of the all-reigning Klitschko brothers.

“Del Boy” faces Gerber for the vacant title and will also put his WBO International title on the line at the Copper Box Arena on Saturday 21st.

“Beating Gerber is another step closer to the Klitschko brothers and nothing is going to stop me winning the European title,” stormed Chisora. 

“I’m fit, lean and mean and ready to do the business against Gerber who is a good fighter, but not in my class. 

I really want do a great job on him, really smash him up and show that I deserve a shot at the Klitschkos, The titles are great, winning the European belt will mean I’ve won the big three along with the British and Commonwealth, but the world title is the one I want.”

No comments:

Post a Comment