Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mitchell vs Arreola: Chris Arreola says he hates Seth Mitchell, promises a KO

Chris Arreola doesn't have warm thoughts about Seth Mitchell, except for the heat he says he'll bring up his ass (?), and promises a KO win on September 7.

Though it seems odd to hate Seth Mitchell, because he's such a charming and friendly man and all that, Chris Arreola says he just can't stand the dude, and that he's going to knock him out within six rounds when they meet on September 7.
"It won't go past 6. I am going to bring the heat up his ass. I went to train in the heat to bring the heat and he is going to feel it. ... I am going to whoop his ass. Not only will I whoop his ass but I will be talking shit while I do it. I hate this fucking guy. I will admit it. I am a hater. Fuck it. I hate this guy," Arreola told BoxingScene Radio.
So to summarize his feelings, he hates this guy, and there will be heat involved, some (?) of it going up Mitchell's ass.
Arreola (35-3, 30 KO) is coming off of a pretty one-sided loss to Bermane Stiverne, but it seems that dedicated boxing fans are largely favoring him to knock out Mitchell (26-1-1, 19 KO), who has shown some issues with his chin in the past, and if Arreola can do two things, it's punch and apply pressure. Mitchell can thump, too, so however long it lasts (most expect not long), it should be an old-fashioned rowdydow.

No comments:

Post a Comment